General alloys

Currently reading:
General alloys

burbo

cheap set of 14"-15" alloys that will luk smat on a uno 45 any info appreiacted

burbo

Re: Wanted....

I want to sell my BSA 239s. They are 15x7.5 with 195/45/15 tyres. So you would need spacers for the front and get the rear arches angle grinded down to avoid scrubbing etc. I have attached a pic of my car with the wheels on so you can see how they look. Asking price 270 ono with tyres included. Tyres have enough tread on all round i think maybe one may need to be replaced. And wheels are pretty decent but do have a few scratches here and there but can be refurbished easily. If anybody else is interested PM me, and bear in mind that i am in London so they would have to be collected.

F R O S T Y

Attachments

• Uno2.jpg
    Uno2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

i've got a set(5) of original x1/9 three spokes 13" with good tyres(i think) all wheels in good condition want 150 ono had a similar set on a uno 60s i had a while back and looked smart (y)

yeah, they'd look phat mate! i'm getting some 16" coupe rims for now as i want coupe brakes but then when i can afford them i'll sell them and get some 16" compomotive mo's in black and whack them on but cant afford compomotives as well as coupe brakes lol

Dunc

Back