Styling Alloys/ wheel covers for MK1 UNO

Currently reading:
Styling Alloys/ wheel covers for MK1 UNO

UNO70SL

Hi Guys.

I have a 1989 5DR Uno 70SL.

Currently I have 14" wheels which came off from a Punto Mk1 without any wheel covers. They look like this
1280x960.jpg

I am interested in changing these to 14" alloys which have similar style to the UT MK1 / MK2 but they are only available in 13" and UT alloys are very rare and can't be found here.

I've also tried too look for Lancia Dedra 14" alloys (
lancia-dedra-835-1997-pictures-176495.jpg
) but they are also rare and can't be found. Same goes for Punto GT alloys / ALFA 33 / Lancia Prisma ones, all are very rare and can't be found here.

Anyway I am exhausted of all the searches and thought of staying with the Punto wheels and buy some wheel covers. Something like

1. Regata / Croma ones:

Fiat_Croma_front_20071102.jpg

2. Punto
Fiat+Punto+Mk1.jpg

What do you think will they suit the Uno MK1 looks? Will they even fit my current wheels?

Any other suggestions for alloys / wheels covers that can fit the Uno looks?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Does the Croma / Regata wheel covers fit into MK1 14" Punto wheel?
The Punto wheels are a bit convex and I am not sure all wheel covers fit

Last edited:
I am a bit tired of the naked wheel look my Uno has so, does anybody know whether the Croma / Regata wheel covers fit into MK1 14" Punto wheels?

The Punto wheels are a bit convex and I am not sure all wheel covers fit

I think the Regata trims might fit but the wheel offsets were different with 80s Fiats and so the profile of the outer side would change compared to the Punto. Most 90s Fiats like the Tipo / Tempra would be more compatible, or probably most wheeltrims from the Mk1 or Mk2 Punto. Also the Brava / Bravo / Marea wheeltrims or alloys should be OK.

Back