Alloys on finance?

Currently reading:
Alloys on finance?

Hey, something i have been looking at getting to change the appearance of my car is alloys, the problem being the cost of them! I have a black mk2b punto and like black rims with a polished lip like the Konig E Racer black. Problem is finding the money for them, getting alloys on finance, are they worth it, what are the payments like? As ive seen some advertised as buy now pay nothing for 6 months, if i did this i could probably save most of the money in the time and not have much if anything to pay at the end :) please help.

Dave

well its like if you bought it, if you broke or kerbed one then you would have to deal with it anyhow.

As long as you know you could finish the Finance payments and its not some silly APR then why not?

The only thing I dislike about Finance is while you are paying 3 weeks later the price of the thing you are paying for may decrease substancially or something better might come a long.

this is why I usually just save up.

I'd feel better if they were paid for when they got broken, than paying for months after for something i had sat in the garage smashed to bits.

Wonder if you can get gap insurance similar to the insurance you get when you buy a car on finance - where if it gets written off so does your debt.

Hellcat said:
I'd feel better if they were paid for when they got broken, than paying for months after for something i had sat in the garage smashed to bits.

Wonder if you can get gap insurance similar to the insurance you get when you buy a car on finance - where if it gets written off so does your debt.

So after 2 months of test driving with 16 payments left.. if suddenly you become unhappy you can take your chances and crash into a bus and you don't have to pay for the car?

why don't more people do that :confused:

Trancendental said:
So after 2 months of test driving with 16 payments left.. if suddenly you become unhappy you can take your chances and crash into a bus and you don't have to pay for the car?

why don't more people do that :confused:

Because its really not that simple, like payment protection etc, doesnt work 99.9% of the time (Fact!)

Back