Styling Alloy Wheels

Currently reading:
Styling Alloy Wheels

Hi need some help im gonnae be looking for a set of new alloys in january i have my eyes on some will 15s fit ok with 195/50/15 im sure they will though? or am i better with 195/45/15 tyres..

Also witch ones do you think would look good on a black mk2...

wrstreetoctanebpryq6.jpg

Wolfrace Street Octane

ikonpre8.jpg

Wolfrace Ikon Plus

mantismw3.jpg

Wolfrace Street Mantis

katanaac2.jpg

Wolfrace Katana

My mates got the black wolfrace on his black clio and they look fab - i'd recommend the wolfrace they really set off a car. Id go for the 45 wall to give a kind of low pro look. as long as they fill up the rims (y)

I know there all wolfrace ones only alloys i like really and there all under 500 witch is good cause thats my budgit the pic of the street octane is at the top cause i like these the most think it will suite a black car but was wanting some opinions on the other alloys see what you guys thinks the best and suite the car... :)

I see sooo many cars with the street octanes on them which kinda puts me off them. Out of them I'd choose the street mantis (y)

Sorry to hijack the thread but thought it would be more appropriate posting here than starting a whole new one.
I was looking to get the Wolfrace street octane alloys in 15'' as well, would be on 195/50 tyres. However, I am not planning to lower the car, so do you think the car would look like its on stilts? :confused: Its a mk1 85sx btw.
Thanks

K_16v said:
Sorry to hijack the thread but thought it would be more appropriate posting here than starting a whole new one.
I was looking to get the Wolfrace street octane alloys in 15'' as well, would be on 195/50 tyres. However, I am not planning to lower the car, so do you think the car would look like its on stilts? :confused: Its a mk1 85sx btw.
Thanks

They should really be on 195/45 if you want the correct circumference.

Mine is on that size BK's at the moment, but you can get your fist between the arch and the tyre.
But that looks better than sitting on 14's
Mine will be lowered...soon.

(btw, the one I'm talking about is the green one in my avatar)

miss*virmin said:
Here's a piccy of her completely standard with the 15" to give you an idea or the gap...

car35.jpg

I'd be happy if it looked like that, but because they are deep dish rims, I think it will look higher than that

K_16v said:
I'd be happy if it looked like that, but because they are deep dish rims, I think it will look higher than that

I see what your saying, the black or deep dish wheels do tend to look smaller..

Have you got a pic of your car (side pref) and I'll photoshop the wheels on for you. :)

Last edited:
this always really confuses me, why have a black car with black alloys!!
i mean if you think it looks good then go for it but i think that black allys n black paint tend to blend and then the car looks quite plain
But then i have been proved wrong before
Oh and btw i have 15" alloys with 195/50/15 and its been lowered 35mm and when i go over sum bmps a little bit of tyre catches on my bumper, nothing huge but still.
Good luck with the car

i have a mk1 3dr nd wanna put some 14" bcos its runnin on 13" nd it does look like its on stilts should i go bigger???????????? and wot would u recommend

If i had to have one of the 4 this would be the order.

1st - Wolfrace Street Octane

2nd - Wolfrace Katana

3rd - Wolfrace Street Mantis

4th - Wolfrace Ikon Plus

45 profile would look better than 50.

Back