Styling alloy wheel colour

Currently reading:
Styling alloy wheel colour

They dont do paint codes for wheels unfortunately. I had the dark grey wheels on my 2017 Pnda 4x4. My local paint supplier let me spend a happy morning looking through around 10,000 different shades..... I found a great match in the end. If you go to an autopaint supplier they can mix a spray rattle can for about £15. If you want a match this is the only way to go in my experience. They could do a brush touch up pot for around £7. Best of luck.
One word of advice with wheels. Preparation!

They dont do paint codes for wheels unfortunately. I had the dark grey wheels on my 2017 Pnda 4x4. My local paint supplier let me spend a happy morning looking through around 10,000 different shades..... I found a great match in the end. If you go to an autopaint supplier they can mix a spray rattle can for about £15. If you want a match this is the only way to go in my experience. They could do a brush touch up pot for around £7. Best of luck.
One word of advice with wheels. Preparation!
Yup, any decent paint shop should be able to match

Smart repair companies do have a book that lists their own versions of pain codes for things like wheels, interior plastics and even leather for things like leather seat repairs, but this is closely guarded by them and they mix their own paint up on site when doing the repair. If you went the way of a smart repairer you'd likely get a good match, but with a cost.

Back