Styling Alloy Centre Cap - Help!

Currently reading:
Styling Alloy Centre Cap - Help!

Thanks everyone for your help!! They do look like the ones described by werdna above and I have looked to see whether I could remove the grey colour from the centre - however the grey seems to be the base with the chrome outer edge and 500 logo laid on top.

I thought they may have been American too John 2020 as Fiat UK said they've not sold them but they appear to be genuine Fiat parts. I'll keep looking that side of the pond but there's nothing on eBay USA!

I've found you can chrome plate rigid plastics - you need to copper plate it first then nickel plate it before finally adding the chrome plate - think this may end up being the way to go!

Thank you all again - any more comments greatly appreciated though!

Stupid question perhaps, but any sign of a part number on the back of them?

No part number - just the Fiat logo and the manufacture date. Took one into Fiat and they couldn't find anything - apparently they don't put part numbers on the centre caps!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 05.27.00.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 05.27.00.png
    195.2 KB · Views: 28
Still can't find any! I've had friends in the US, Austraila and German try at local Fiat dealers with no luck!

I've now bought a set of the grey/chrome one and some chrome vehicle wrap......I will post the results if they don't turn out awful!!

Back