Alfa Romeo GTV for sale

Currently reading:
Alfa Romeo GTV for sale

I bought a Stilo from a FIAT dealer last month and saw a Alfa Romeo GTV limited edition for sale and i must admit it's a beautiful car and with a 3l V6 (i think) it's a beast!

It's number 72 of 150 made I think, it's on http://www.jcs.uk.net sorry I can't provide a direct link because it wont let me, if you click on cars for sale it's the 6th car down.

and I've heard good things about the dealer as well. so if anyones looking for a good alfa there's your chance ;)

If i've posted this in the wrong place please can a moderator move it to the correct one!

Cheers!

Nice car although looks 100 times better in real life, I've seen a couple out and about. Much better looking than the new Brera, IMHO. I think it was a Cup that overtook me a few months back on a dual carriageway, I'd buy one for the sound alone! :worship:

dan-the-man said:
get a hairdryer, credit card and take the V off, pretend it's a GT(y)
:chin: now why didn't I think of that :D

The Trooper said:
Nice car although looks 100 times better in real life, I've seen a couple out and about. Much better looking than the new Brera, IMHO. I think it was a Cup that overtook me a few months back on a dual carriageway, I'd buy one for the sound alone! :worship:

I know what you mean with the Brera, I am not too convinced with it's styling, I think it's trying too hard to look cool and it's over done it.

Still a nice looking car but mechanically outgunned by a lot of cars these days, old stuff in a nice body.

Better cars out there for else even IMO.

Liam

I almost got one of these but couldn't afford insurance plus fuel bills would be worse than the Abarth.

Alfa Romeo GTV CUP.

Attachments

• cr421.jpg
    cr421.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 94
  • cr421a.jpg
    cr421a.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 65
Back