2012-12-19_10_54_53.jpg

Alfa 159 Sportwagon jtdm TI

Introduction

Alfa 159 Sportwagon TI jtdm

So picked this up this morning, quite happy today :)

Just before i drove it off the forecourt.
2012-12-19_10_54_53.jpg

Next to my dads car (one of my old cars lol) who kindly took me to get it
2012-12-19_12_06_59.jpg

2012-12-19_12_07_30.jpg

2012-12-19_14_11_39.jpg

2012-12-19_14_11_50.jpg

2012-12-19_14_12_12.jpg

I have decided to call it Urchin in memory of Richard Brown, not sure it suits the car but it feels right.
thanks peeps! i'm enjoying the heated seats immensely with the cold weather, never had them before :)

Andy, the van was pretty grown up and practical, or at least it was until i lowered it haha. Stilo was very sensible car as well.

Ahh yeah, forgot about the stilo
got to admit though, this is a lot nicer ;)

Well only update is i had to get a new battery, because of course the first thing to go wrong is something not covered by the warranty... Had a few error warnings popping up an then the car failed to start, nothing since new battery so will put that all down to the battery.

Sounds familiar.
In 2006 I had false ABS/ASR failure warnings on my three-year-old Stilo. I replaced its battery, which solved the false warnings, and I put the original Stilo battery into my Uno Turbo.

Last year I finally had to replace that battery after the Uno had sat for just a little too long and would no longer start (it used to sit for up to six months and still start fine...)

Three years in the Stilo, no good, and then six years in the Uno... that's modern cars for you!

-Alex

Last edited:
indeed, it was ABS failure warning i mainly got from mine too... I bought a beast Varta battery for it, had a varta before and it lasted for literally ages, bought for one of my turbo cinq years and years back and i finally replaced it last summer, it having replaced the battery in the cento's I owned since then.

Back