Alarm - help

Currently reading:
Alarm - help

Jeeberella

Hi Everyone

My beloved punto was broken into last night / this morning.

The scumbags tried to wrench the driver door open, failed and smashed the quarter panel window instead. They ripped out my sub box, woofer and amp, had a go at the stereo and head unit, failed but damaged it. Weirdly they took the box and the surround but not the fascia :confused: Also took the parcel shelf with my 6x9's in :mad:
They sifted through everything, even opening my ash tray for some bizarre reason.

Anyway, it's with the police now, crime scene dude came this morning and lifted a printed so fingers crossed.

I live with my boyfriend and his mum an something very similar was done to his car a few years back so I want to get an alarm from my car cus it's quite probable that they live very close so it could happen again despite there being nothing of value left in the car now.

I'm on a very tight budget as the excess I've had to fork out today has eaten at my savings (so christmas is cancelled!), can anyone recommend a good but cheap alarm apart from the cheap **** ones at halfords!

Any help would be very much appreciated :)

Back