General Airbox clips

Currently reading:
General Airbox clips

Does anyone knoe of a source of airbox clips? Gerrard is a 1.9JTD

It's quite a long wire "cantilever" clip like on top of a Grolsch bottle. I can't see they're available without buying a whole airbox, unless anyone knoes different.

One of mine has been a long-time missing (airbox has been held together with cable ties) but I've taken it out to make space to fit a new clutch, so now would be a good time for a better fix.

Ta.

Ralf S.

Does anyone knoe of a source of airbox clips? Gerrard is a 1.9JTD

It's quite a long wire "cantilever" clip like on top of a Grolsch bottle. I can't see they're available without buying a whole airbox, unless anyone knoes different.

One of mine has been a long-time missing (airbox has been held together with cable ties) but I've taken it out to make space to fit a new clutch, so now would be a good time for a better fix.

Ta.

Ralf S.

I bought these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254066393036

You have to give them a little bit more of a bend before fitting as they are slightly too long (i.e increase the curve), you'll see what I mean when you trial fit them.

For the price I bought two packets so have 4 spare clips if ever i need them again.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back