Airbag/seatbelt warning - 2009 Scudo

Currently reading:
Airbag/seatbelt warning - 2009 Scudo

Gerdblanc

I have read another post on this issue and it seems that this warning is an MOT failure. However, mine is an intermittent warning saying “airbag/seatbelt tension not working”. I just need to know if I can ignore this warning or do I need to sort it. Mine is a campervan which I think may have been converted from an 8 seater and think it may be showing this warning as seats will have been removed. Any help appreciated!!

I have read another post on this issue and it seems that this warning is an MOT failure. However, mine is an intermittent warning saying “airbag/seatbelt tension not working”. I just need to know if I can ignore this warning or do I need to sort it. Mine is a campervan which I think may have been converted from an 8 seater and think it may be showing this warning as seats will have been removed. Any help appreciated!!
I think you will find it an MOT failure. How many seats does the V5 / logbook say are in the vehicle as that can come up in the test.
Someone will be able to advise but possibly the Fiat Multiscan program may be able to check the current seat arrangement and tell the computer not to look for them, assuming there is no other fault there.

Back