Age gaps

Currently reading:
Age gaps

How old would you go

• Total voters
panda_gal said:
When ever I will leave the spare key under the door mat :D leave me room on the drive for the panda :p
im leaving now lol

i have told my niece about the birds and the bees already lol, shes only 6, but i think she would need too know before she reaches the juniors

I dont get it? If you were 21 whats the youngest you'd go out with?

It all depends on the person. My mate whos just 17 is going out with a 27 yr old and i think thats wrong just because he treats her like his kid but she seems to like it :confused:

All depends on the person but i do think its wrong for 13yr olds to be going out with anyone 18+

Its if the girls 21 and the lad 16 which is just wrong :p

My mum wouldnt really say anything if my bf was 21 and im 17... its not that big a gap!

black_cinq said:
I dont get it? If you were 21 whats the youngest you'd go out with?

It all depends on the person. My mate whos just 17 is going out with a 27 yr old and i think thats wrong just because he treats her like his kid but she seems to like it :confused:

All depends on the person but i do think its wrong for 13yr olds to be going out with anyone 18+

Its if the girls 21 and the lad 16 which is just wrong :p

My mum wouldnt really say anything if my bf was 21 and im 17... its not that big a gap!
how old is alex, will we need to break his legs lol

Steve C said:
Ha, cheers...

16 is to young for a 21 year old. He's a pedophile. If I had a 16 year old daughter and she brought a 21 year old home I'd break his legs.

Oh dear.

I met Penny in July 1974 and she was 3 weeks off her 16th birthday. I was 21.

Now, in August 2004 she's 46 and I'm 51. Not such an age gap now is it?

I guess its a bit different me being a girl though as my mum wouldnt want me sleeping around at 13 :p

not that i'm saying your kids sleep around dawn :D You just get what i mean :p

Yeah i know what you mean :)
I hope my kids have more sense to do that too, his g/f has said she doesnt want to get married till she's 24 and only start with kids when she's 25. So thats reasuring.
Im afraid i gotta hang my head in shame in the fact i was sleeping around at 13 but that was cos i was brought up very strictly as i was the youngest child and the only girl. So i rebelled.
So armed with this knowledge im going for the open approach :)

i think it is just rebelling because my mum was cool about things and wouldnt have really said much other than being worried about me getting pregnant if i was sleeping around at 13.

I didnt sleep around at 13 but i probably would have if my mum had said she'd lock me up if i did :p

I reckon 18, because that's as young as I'd feel comfortable with. I'm 20 and I was recently seeing a 17-year-old girl, and to be honest it felt a little odd :(

But then again, I've never been any good at the whole dating/relationships thing! :rolleyes:

Back