General after market keyless entry

Currently reading:
General after market keyless entry

Sinneduk

Hello, i just bought the after market keyless entry central locking, my central locking stopped working, i done connect the +12V and -negative also the indicator lights into fuse box all sorted except those white wire for lock and white/black for unlocking can't find it on the fuse box and even the elearn CD disc which i have please help me....

Regards
Dennis

I found it on the Elearn Cd but i don't know which connectors should i connect.. confusing for me those M66,M67

Functional description
The actual lock/release function and the dead lock function are controlled by driver door control unit M66 , passenger door control unit M67 and boot control unit (which manages the rear doors) M63 ; all these are connected via the CAN line to Body Computer

Control units M66 and M67 are supplied- at pin 11 of connector D - from a line protected by fuse F32 of underfacia control unit B2 .

Control unit M63 is supplied - at pin B8 of connector A - from a line protected by fuse F36 of underfacia control unit B2 .

Control units M66 and M67 the following inputs:

lock signals from knobs (or key in lock) at pin 23 of connector B of M66 and M67 pin B4 of connector A and connector B of M63 ;
Dead lock activation or deactivation signals at pins 24 and 25 of connector B of M66 and M67 ;
lock/release button signal located in control unit H44 , at pins 34 and 356 of connector A of M66
the signals coming from the aerial-receiver P93 , which is connected to pins 21 and 31 of connector B of M1 .

Last edited:
Sorted!!!!

HEre:

hope it help..

Tested today with fault on Dash

Fiat Stilo: (2001-2004)

Siren Location - Bulkhead adjacent to servo brake reservoir
Harness Entry - Original harness entry by clutch pedal
Chassis Ground - To body or battery terminal
Permanent Supply - Fuse box or battery terminal
Ignition Supply - Blue/red 1.5mm wire in harness from ignition switch
Starter Immobilisation - Brown 1.5mm wire in harness from ignition switch
Fuel Pump Immobilisation - Black/green or black/violet 1.5mm wire in 32 way black connector at fusebox

Hazards - Split with diodes (see Hazard Light Output).
Front left - Brown 0.75mm wire at position 38 in 40 way connector on lower right of fusebox
Front right - Pink 0.75mm wire at position 39 in 40 way connector on lower right of fusebox
Side left - White 0.75mm wire at position 2 in 40 way connector on lower right of fusebox
Side right - White 0.75mm wire at position 22 in 40 way connector on lower right of fusebox
Rear left - Pink 0.75mm wire at position 12 in 40 way BLACK/RED connector on lower right of fusebox
Rear right White 0.75mm wire at position 3 in 40 way BLACK/RED connector on lower right of fusebox

Door switches - White 0.5mm wire at position 21 in 40 way BLACK/RED connector on lower right of fusebox

Boot/tailgate switch - Light blue/black 0.5mm wire at position 36 in 40 way BLACK/RED connector on lower right of fusebox

Bonnet Switch - Fit switch

Central Locking - Negative Central Locking
Lock - Grey/white 0.5mm wire at position 24 in 36 way BLUE connector at control unit inside drivers door
Unlock - Brown/white 0.5mm wire at position 25 in 36 way BLUE connector at control unit inside drivers door
Window Closure - Test!

Last edited:
Everything works perfectly except boot! Are younsure is the blue and black wire? For me doesnt do anything!

Sorted!!!!

HEre:

hope it help..

Tested today with fault on Dash

Fiat Stilo: (2001-2004)

Siren Location - Bulkhead adjacent to servo brake reservoir
Harness Entry - Original harness entry by clutch pedal
Chassis Ground - To body or battery terminal
Permanent Supply - Fuse box or battery terminal
Ignition Supply - Blue/red 1.5mm wire in harness from ignition switch
Starter Immobilisation - Brown 1.5mm wire in harness from ignition switch
Fuel Pump Immobilisation - Black/green or black/violet 1.5mm wire in 32 way black connector at fusebox

Hazards - Split with diodes (see Hazard Light Output).
Front left - Brown 0.75mm wire at position 38 in 40 way connector on lower right of fusebox
Front right - Pink 0.75mm wire at position 39 in 40 way connector on lower right of fusebox
Side left - White 0.75mm wire at position 2 in 40 way connector on lower right of fusebox
Side right - White 0.75mm wire at position 22 in 40 way connector on lower right of fusebox
Rear left - Pink 0.75mm wire at position 12 in 40 way BLACK/RED connector on lower right of fusebox
Rear right White 0.75mm wire at position 3 in 40 way BLACK/RED connector on lower right of fusebox

Door switches - White 0.5mm wire at position 21 in 40 way BLACK/RED connector on lower right of fusebox

Boot/tailgate switch - Light blue/black 0.5mm wire at position 36 in 40 way BLACK/RED connector on lower right of fusebox

Bonnet Switch - Fit switch

Central Locking - Negative Central Locking
Lock - Grey/white 0.5mm wire at position 24 in 36 way BLUE connector at control unit inside drivers door
Unlock - Brown/white 0.5mm wire at position 25 in 36 way BLUE connector at control unit inside drivers door
Window Closure - Test!
Hi my sons stilo has lost remote Fob just all of a sudden,,the strange thing is when he locks with fob his side light bulbs light for 2 seconds then go out so I assume fob is transmitting,, anyways we were going to install after market kit just central locking only,,,but I can't seem to find my signal wires,I'm putting my test pen to ground crocodile clip and poking the rest of the wires waiting for my pen light to flash as I work the button on door,but nothing,,,any advice really appreciate

Back