General Aerial and speakers

Currently reading:
General Aerial and speakers

Kier

Prominent member
Hello, I've got a few questions, few months ago I went though a car wash and forgot to take my aerial off, I soon rememebered when I saw it bending over my windscreen.

It still works, but not very well, the signal keeps going, which is rather annoying. I can put it up (So its at 90 degrees), but when driving down the motorway, or over a bump, it falls back down (To start with I wondered what it was, kept thinking I hit something while driving).

Does anyone know what I would need to fix it? I'm not sure how to explain what happens, but it only appears to go flat, or 90 degrees, until it falls down (Before, it could go at any angle).

I've got a 2001 Fiat Punto if that helps.

Another question while I'm hear, I've got the speakers that came with the car, and I would like some new ones, does anyone recomend any, I'm not sure how much I've got to spend, and how easy are they to change over yourself?

Thanks for any help :)

Thanks :). Is it rather simple to remove the ceiling light? Its too dark for me to check now really, also, where is the best place to get a new one if I need to? Halfords or somewhere?

Ok, Halfords where about as helpful as a bike for a fish. They look completely different compared to the one I had, wires all over the place.

Does anyone know if they will work?

i would imagine they would work though i'm not sure how well they will fit and how much modifying you'd need to do to make it fit properly (no leaks from the roof etc.) best to stick with a genuine fiat one.

i would imagine they would work though i'm not sure how well they will fit and how much modifying you'd need to do to make it fit properly (no leaks from the roof etc.) best to stick with a genuine fiat one.

Thats what was confusing me, there was wires, with the one I have now, you can unscrew it (Shame I forgot when I went though the car wash :LOL:). There is a bold under the inside light, and that takes the base off.

Guessing its going to be loads for a genuine fiat one?

Back