Styling Advice Needed on Alloys for S60 1998

Currently reading:
Styling Advice Needed on Alloys for S60 1998

Originally posted by puntolover
so whitey if ive got 13 inch wheels on my car the gap between the tyre and the arch is the same as if i had 16s on? lol[^]

andington[^]

depends completely on the tyre profile ;)

and back on to topic;

for practicality i would personally recommend 15's, wont fill up the arches as much but its far more practical and doesnt risk problems with rubbing which 16's upwards may do. As for somewhere that sells them, try speaking to the guys in your local halfrauds (or similar if you've got any)

also to clarify, what do you mean by "slim tyres", i presume you mean the sidewall, or the width of the tyre? if you have a short sidewall the tyre is more vulnerable to blowouts than you are if you have a larger sized sidewall.

hope this has kind of helped :)

DSC00308_paint2.jpg

Originally posted by puntolover
so whitey if ive got 13 inch wheels on my car the gap between the tyre and the arch is the same as if i had 16s on? lol[^]

andington[^]

if you could read properly, you might find that i was saying the complete opposite. fool[^]

wake up and see the light! www.puntoforum.co.uk

did you not read my last post??????? it seems that you have difficulty coping with the english language.

LMFAO@you having to resort to name calling because you've lost an argument.

get a grip kev.

wake up and see the light! www.puntoforum.co.uk

where the hell did that come from @ puntolover... every1 here jus talks generally about cars, does it bother u that much? if so i sugest u f**k of an get a life (sorry 2 any1 ive offended :p)

Back