Technical Abs esc lights

Currently reading:
Technical Abs esc lights

So I bought this car needing repairs to the driver side wheel area. Part of which was getting a new bearing pressed in for me. Unfortunately I knew nothing about the position of it being a problem...
So when I first took it for an MOT or saw these lights for the first time, that turned them off and it passed for them to come on again.

So after 2 new sensors because the diagnosis suggested an issue with the sensor, they both were probably fine.

So I bought this car needing repairs to the driver side wheel area. Part of which was getting a new bearing pressed in for me. Unfortunately I knew nothing about the position of it being a problem...
So when I first took it for an MOT or saw these lights for the first time, that turned them off and it passed for them to come on again.

So after 2 new sensors because the diagnosis suggested an issue with the sensor, they both were probably fine.
Know for next time eh!:)

Know for next time eh!:)
Note, I have just read that it is possible to damage a Hall Effect type ABS Sensor using a resistance meter test, so safer to use oscilloscope or diagnostic tool if you don't know what type of sensor passive or Hall/active, as manufacturer can change type in middle of model production!:(

Back