Technical Esc light

Currently reading:
Technical Esc light

Wingnutt

Hi there,
I just changed the rear discs on my 2014 panda 4x4. A bastard of a job but thanks to this forum, the advice was great and all went well. But now the esc and abs light is on the dash and the hill holding has stopped. Is this simply a disturbed sensor and just needs a reset or could this be more of an issue?
Thanks in advance

Hi there,
I just changed the rear discs on my 2014 panda 4x4. A bastard of a job but thanks to this forum, the advice was great and all went well. But now the esc and abs light is on the dash and the hill holding has stopped. Is this simply a disturbed sensor and just needs a reset or could this be more of an issue?
Thanks in advance
I did my rear discs a few weeks ago and yes it is b/stard of a job I didn't have that problem I didn't disconnect my abs sensors, but if it was fine before you did it then I should imagine that it would be one of the sensors probably a bad connector might need a clean up

Hi there,
Thanks in advance
Do you have access to the error codes? should hint at which wheel 😉

I did my rear discs a few weeks ago and yes it is b/stard of a job I didn't have that problem I didn't disconnect my abs sensors, but if it was fine before you did it then I should imagine that it would be one of the sensors probably a bad connector might need a clean up
Thanks for the advice, bad connector is a good shout 👍

Thanks for the advice, bad connector is a good shout 👍
That's where my 1st port of call would be as if it wasn't playing up before seeing as you may have disturbed one then take the connectors apart and clean them also check where they fit the hub as you might have broke one which is easy to do, when i did mine I unclipped the wires from the subframe so there was a bit of extra play in them when I moved the hubs over to take the carrier bolts out

Back