Technical about my automatic head lights

Currently reading:
Technical about my automatic head lights

hi there.
i have a stilo with some wierd lights. think there the x neon ones. when i turn the light on there blue and when the get hot they go propa white.

the thing i need to know is, when i turn the lights on. it has got a automatic ajusting system. as in the lights go up and down untill they find there own level. PROPA WIERD BUT COOL WHEN YOU SEE IT.

so i need to know, is there a way that i can ajust them myself.

chrissssssss:slayer::slayer:

Do you actually need it adjust them or do you just want to fiddle? Don't try to adjust them unless you have to. There are two hex stalks on the back of the lights for manual adjustment, but they are usually stuck solid and break when you turn them.
There is a sensor on the drivers front wishbone and rear beam to detect suspension movement. You could adjust these, but if the system thinks there is a fault, it will point the lights down at the road and you will have to go to Fiat (£££) to get it reset.

A non native language ???,,, so that makes it right to point out the way people speak is not how they should wright or they should constantly use a spell checker and i was having a laugh so why the !!!!!

But there is being a plonker like me who just can't spell, n den der r ppl hoo just dont bover n spel it xatcly how dey tex or sa it;)

Back