General Abarth with performance issues..Can't figure it out.

Currently reading:
General Abarth with performance issues..Can't figure it out.

hi quall231

Have you by any chance performed a dyno?
Would be nice to see the before and after comparison.

Hi mdrazic,

I received my kess cable and I flashed your 7500rpm file, and it's really great! I can feel the difference in torque, and after 3000rpm, the car goes like a bullet, even the engine noise changes! the noise is very sporty! Thank you very much for your help and for your files. I just have one question, I saw in your archive that there is a file with the extension ".mi2 8100rpm". Does the .mi2 mean "stage 2 reprog" or not at all?

That file is second version with 8100 rpm limit and for modified engine but you can't see any diference because you don't have modified selespeed ecu. Some of that files are dyno tested but I don't know what specific file. When you compare modified files with original in ecm titanium or winols than you see difference on all moded files

Test the modded files, and you can see the difference, no risk ;)

With no baseline reference to compare it with why do it all.

To achieve an overall increase in power through the whole range by tuning an ecu is so rare and difficult to achieve.
The idea is to set a baseline, do the modification , compare to baseline and see if the new torque range is safe and will not over stress the mechanical components at low rpm's and see if the overall gain is greater and not just for a small peak over a certain range.

Apple's vs Apple's not imaginative sounds or power feeling.

Back