abarth punto insurence - GI 15? - really?

Currently reading:
abarth punto insurence - GI 15? - really?

hey guys i was playing around with quotes on elephant.co.uk last night and decided t check up on a grande punto. from the other posts i hear it is group insurence 15 and esseesse is 17.

i put in all my details and got a quote..... nearly fell off my chair £600 quid!!!! (bare in mind im 21 wiht 2 Y.N.C)

my 1.9 mjet costs me 700quid now!!!....

how can this be? it makes no sence, 1.9mjet - GI 6 , abarth GI 15 .....?

makes me wont t go trade mine in against a abarth tho :p

John

p.s n e one else found this out yet?

hey guys i was playing around with quotes on elephant.co.uk last night and decided t check up on a grande punto. from the other posts i hear it is group insurence 15 and esseesse is 17.

i put in all my details and got a quote..... nearly fell off my chair £600 quid!!!! (bare in mind im 21 wiht 2 Y.N.C)

my 1.9 mjet costs me 700quid now!!!....

how can this be? it makes no sence, 1.9mjet - GI 6 , abarth GI 15 .....?

makes me wont t go trade mine in against a abarth tho :p

John

p.s n e one else found this out yet?

Its probably a mistake there has been reports of insurance company's putting it into the same category as the t-jet sporting on their computers thus making the quote cheap. I would ring the insurer direct to confirm before you make any rash desisions or you could end up with a car you can't insure lol :ROFLMAO:.

Bare mind IG 15 is almost as much as fo SCOOB (bout 1700 as for me)
so u better check again
I've story same as Yours, and Guy on http://abarthuk.com/ says same.
But from the other hand Abarth is only 155hp and Mjet is 130, so takin
better brakes, susp. and few bits more its safer.
So maybe...
If it comes to insurance by itself try Zurich- they're quite good

infact i posted this back in august lol :p as for how is it to insure... yea not bad actually. elephant was still the cheapist and they insured me and iv got it on the statement so they have no comeback! anywhere else i was looking at 800-1000. - id happily pay 800quid if im honest with you :)

Back