General Abarth Grande Punto EsseEsse

Currently reading:
General Abarth Grande Punto EsseEsse

So i've put a deposit down yesterday on an Abarth Grande Punto EsseEsse, and today i've sorted out the finances for it. Hopefully will have it in 3 weeks (as going to Eygpt in week n half - actually devastated haha!). Oddly enough, it turns out Rigby has pointed out the car i've bought happens to be the displayed thumbnail for this AGP section - and so it is.

Very excited to pick this beaut up. Test drive had me salivating over the dashboard. Upgrading from my 1.4 8v GP this is quite something. I'm in love, all over again.

IMG_2429.PNG

IMG_2430.PNG

IMG_2434.PNG

IMG_2435.PNG

Look at that ass, i just want to bite it :spin:

EDIT: Its cruel not to upload pics after announcing an AGPSS to the forum, so uploaded dealer ones for now.!

Pictures to follow when i pick him/her up. :D

James :devil:

Last edited:
Only thing I will say if upgrading from the 1.4 16v is to watch the speed.... you will be surprised by how fast you are going sometimes as 100+ really doesnt feel like it! So you go to turn and realise you are doing 90 rather than 50.... :)

The acceleration will be seriously addictive instead, you soon get used to it though!

What's average MPG on these? Would have loved one of these but reason I got alan MJET was for MPG.

Plus it's quick! :D

What you paying for this if you don't mind sharing :D

My average mpg is 22 but you dont buy an abarth cuz of fuel costs !

What's average MPG on these? Would have loved one of these but reason I got alan MJET was for MPG.

Plus it's quick! :D

What you paying for this if you don't mind sharing :D

Mine's now doing about 33mpg mainly on longer journeys (it doesn't get used much, but then it's for a longer haul). Seems pretty good to me, but if you want fuel economy you're in the wrong place! (y)

Only thing I will say if upgrading from the 1.4 16v is to watch the speed.... you will be surprised by how fast you are going sometimes as 100+ really doesnt feel like it! So you go to turn and realise you are doing 90 rather than 50.... :)

The acceleration will be seriously addictive instead, you soon get used to it though!

Tom.....i'm coming from a 1.4 8v :eek: Haha, test drive blew my mind!

Back