Technical Abarth Essense' on a 1.4 16v/T-Jet Sporting

Currently reading:
Technical Abarth Essense' on a 1.4 16v/T-Jet Sporting

Looks like he works for a fiat dealer from the posts he has on the Stilo forum. This isn't even his car, its his missus'

Full list of Mods:
Rear lights
Alloys
Engine cover
Decals
Exhaust
Turbo
Badges
Kick plates
Springs fr and rr.

To follow...

Front and rear bumpers and arch mouldings
Headlights (when they come of back order!)
SS Brembo brakes..

Last edited:
Looks like he works for a fiat dealer from the posts he has on the Stilo forum. This isn't even his car, its his missus'

Full list of Mods:
Rear lights
Alloys
Engine cover
Decals
Exhaust
Turbo
Badges
Kick plates
Springs fr and rr.

To follow...

Front and rear bumpers and arch mouldings
Headlights (when they come of back order!)
SS Brembo brakes..

Its good that he's doing it properly, I'd love a set of SS brembos for mine. I wonder how much they are?? Most likely too much to justify buying.

Its good that he's doing it properly, I'd love a set of SS brembos for mine. I wonder how much they are?? Most likely too much to justify buying.

I would guess they're alot!

On a side note Kris, I am keeping my GP now and I'm going to get it remapped soon. Also I'll post the AutoItalia video on Youtube soon.

I would guess they're alot!

On a side note Kris, I am keeping my GP now and I'm going to get it remapped soon. Also I'll post the AutoItalia video on Youtube soon.

Yea, unless I'm pushing over 200bhp I won't bother going any further than discs and pad upgrades.

So you're going to keep it then? Make sure you get yourself soem detailing stuff like the stuff I applied to your bonnet, made a massive difference!!

Yea, unless I'm pushing over 200bhp I won't bother going any further than discs and pad upgrades.

So you're going to keep it then? Make sure you get yourself soem detailing stuff like the stuff I applied to your bonnet, made a massive difference!!

Yeah I need to get some, where do you get yours from?

i've got some mint detailing stuff now :D Still probably not as good as yours though Kris!!

Anyone know where you could just get the abarth twin pipes from? I don't want the full system but it would be ace if I could change the oval for the twins :)

Wats the stilo forum link for that cars thread btw?

i've got some mint detailing stuff now :D Still probably not as good as yours though Kris!!

Anyone know where you could just get the abarth twin pipes from? I don't want the full system but it would be ace if I could change the oval for the twins :)

Wats the stilo forum link for that cars thread btw?

look on italian ebay i've seen them on there (y)

Did you find it? I couldn't see one on there.
yeah i did...if you type grande punto in you get like a million results. Keep scrolling through and there's one which is labelled for a 1.9 multijet. Think its the same size pipe though. The exhaust ends just above the bumper so the tip comes with a small down pipe and then the two tips. I'm gonna see if fiat can get me one first though (y)

yeah i did...if you type grande punto in you get like a million results. Keep scrolling through and there's one which is labelled for a 1.9 multijet. Think its the same size pipe though. The exhaust ends just above the bumper so the tip comes with a small down pipe and then the two tips. I'm gonna see if fiat can get me one first though (y)

Let me know how you get on (y)

Back