Styling Abarth Bumper on, Abarth Bumper off

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth Bumper on, Abarth Bumper off

sorry m8 my mistake i can tell by the bottom of the bonnet its the same colour :bang:

its ok, was a cold day n all diff colors lol, i think hes sellin that for 9 grand, 57 plate powerflow exhaust system, abarth spec, dump valve n i think hes got the all black abarth wheels now. sounds gorgeous.

i phoned research garage nuneaton just now for a quote for the abarth bumper and bodykit, and she just said you can only fit them to an original abarth??? i said not the essessee the kit,m but the assetto, with the larger fog light holders, and she said it can only fit a abarth, and cant sell them induvidually. how do you buy the bodykit then??

i phoned research garage nuneaton just now for a quote for the abarth bumper and bodykit, and she just said you can only fit them to an original abarth??? i said not the essessee the kit,m but the assetto, with the larger fog light holders, and she said it can only fit a abarth, and cant sell them induvidually. how do you buy the bodykit then??

got mine for free off my m8 who got rearended at sum traffic lights

lol thats pretty sweet. i got an abarth bumper off ebay, and the guy, ironically, works at abarth in nuneaton, and said he would get me a quote for side skirts and abarth body parts.
i got the bunper, with the grille, and one fog surround, (one was misssing) for 70 quid :)

lol thats pretty sweet. i got an abarth bumper off ebay, and the guy, ironically, works at abarth in nuneaton, and said he would get me a quote for side skirts and abarth body parts.
i got the bunper, with the grille, and one fog surround, (one was misssing) for 70 quid :)

i think i saw thatid it have a crack in it but had it repaird?

i still have my m8s fox r6 wheels i am trying to blag him for the front abarth bucket seats he still has (y) lol but he not havin any of it but he likes my sister so i mite be able to make a deal lmao

there sweet ;) i dont know what to do about alloys, i have standard grande ones, and like them, though if i saw a set of abarth claws at the right price i would be temtped.
:ROFLMAO: LOL!!! could be a worthy swap lol. the abarth buckets are worth a small fortune though

hah sortd (y) how much lower are the coillovers to the abarth springs? id love an abarth, but insurance is almost 3k, and thats with ma dad and mum on, and with a years ncb! also i do loads of commuting so couldnt afford to run it lol.
maybe one day :rolleyes:

Back