General AazGPunto's Time to Shine!

Currently reading:
General AazGPunto's Time to Shine!

1.2 8v Dynamic New Orleans Blue;

Interior:
Pioneer DEHP3100UB HU, Pioneer TS-WX206A Bandpass Active Subwoofer, Pioneer TS-E1302i Front Speakers, Pioneer TS-E1702i Rear Speakers, HU Facia Pannel, Steering ISO Controls, Blue L.E.D Footwell Neons, Blue L.E.D Interior Bulbs, Punto Mats, Punto Kick Plates, Poppy Coral air freshener.

Exterior:
G2 Rear Tailgate Spoiler, G2 Side Skirts, 17" Schumacher Claw Alloys, Laser Blue Main lightbulbs, Laser Blue Sidelight Bulbs, Silver Indicator Bulbs, Debadged Punto off boot, Removed Side rubbing strips Personalised Plates, Sprayed Front Grille Black, B Pillar Vinyls Removed, Black beesting arial, New red fiat badges all round, Curpa R Front Splitter, 2x FF Stickers on rear windows.

To add:
Vinyl front bumper black for the grille effect, Tint rear 3 back windows, Fit fiat chrome tail pipe, Fit fog lights, Fit Glossy B Pillar Vinyls, White Arbarth Stripes on the sides.

What you all think so far?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome mate!, i actually joined ages ago but have always been peering the forums on a regular basis for tips, infomation and ideas, which i might say so far have all been 100% spot on answers to which i have found and recieved, i am a complete novis to car modding so its all learning for me, im happy with what i have done so far and obviously any ideas and improvements anyone could reccomend for me would be welcomed warmly(y)

Thanks for all the responce and comments all!(y), yeah i am thinking of lowering it soon, need to get some moneys together first:rolleyes:..

I got the alloys off of a member of the family and a good price, they were originally off of his Fiat Stilo, they were a straight swap over no spacers or wobbly bolts needed, after reading up on these i think its the 2007 models upwards that would need modding to make them fit securely(n). so i was lucky there:p.

As for the tints im getting them booked in for next month and i should be almost complete on what i set out to achieve!

As for the stripes they dont say Arbarth on them they are just 3 white stripes which will go along the sides, im not sure at the moment, what you all think on this one?

and

Nope i wont be adding Arbarth badges to make my car look 100 times faster than it already is, i just changed my badges over from blue to red and much prefer them:)!.

Also done one another upgrade today by adding the glossy B pillar strips, they look mint!

Last edited:
Back