A Summary of my weekend by my friend :]

Currently reading:
A Summary of my weekend by my friend :]

Sorry but i really felt the need to post this lol about our weekend (well, saturday to today)

This weekend has given borth to many laughs

Being thrown out the club
Walking a mile and basically getting cheap vodka from the garage from haggerston , We bought vodka for 4 quid when it was 6
Then getting a lift back to haggerston with a security guard who resembles shreck
sitting in the woods ringing people about a coke based drink line
Saying serpant when the mood was down
drinking in the woods of hopes and dreams and going through a trek throgh the forest of broken dreams in heavy wooded area
and of corse having a game of battle****s at the garage
it smelt above averagly bad
and then sitting in the sun
this weekend i say has given birth to many laughs indeed
:D

sorry for the randomness of this lol

wtf-cat.jpg

ringing people about a coke based drink line

do you mean a drink that contains cocaine? coke beat you to it a long time ago, but the world went backward in 1903 and coke had to remove the cocaine from thier drinks. in the good old days cocaine was available to purchase at many shops, including harrods. even the royal family took cocaine as a cold remedy and to sooth period pain. then some american retard decided it was bad and as if by magic the current dark age began. one day common sense will return to the earth, until then we hide in the shadows.

Last edited:
do you mean a drink that contains cocaine? coke beat you to it a long time ago, but the world went backward in 1903 and coke had to remove the cocaine from thier drinks. in the good old days cocaine was available to purchase at many shops, including harrods. even the royal family took cocaine as a cold remedy and to sooth period pain. then some american retard decided it was bad and as if by magic the current dark age began. one day common sense will return to the earth, until then we hide in the shadows.

lol interesting but no, he meant drinks such as pepsi and dr pepper etc lol, not sure where it came from, most people we rang actually answered our random questions about coke cased drinks lol:rolleyes:

Back