Seicento 'A little break from the norm' 1.1 Sporting

ysidfa

Avid Shoe Wearer
personally, I would chop out the number plate recess and cut it into flat sections, then fill the gap left with the peices of ABS you cut out and use a soldering iron to plastic weld them together.
Sand like frig,
fill,
sand
prime,
sand
ect...

OP
OP
F1A7 5EICEN7O

F1A7 5EICEN7O

What To Write????
personally, I would chop out the number plate recess and cut it into flat sections, then fill the gap left with the peices of ABS you cut out and use a soldering iron to plastic weld them together.
Sand like frig,
fill,
sand
prime,
sand
ect...

wicked, thats what i kinda thought i had to do, so thanks, i can get cracking :)

Numptey

Donated
Re: From Rat to That... Seicento

Roller? Never thought of that, does it give you a slight ripple effect like gloss painting with a foam roller?

OP
OP
F1A7 5EICEN7O

F1A7 5EICEN7O

What To Write????
Re: From Rat to That... Seicento

Roller? Never thought of that, does it give you a slight ripple effect like gloss painting with a foam roller?

it did, i thinned it down a tad more though, To a consistancy like skimmed milk lol I squeezed most of the excess paint out and then rollered it, bubbles should like self level and dissapear, I did also sand bewteen the coats etc and use a cutting compound, Unfortunately the car is now for sale, hopefully if someone buys it they can rebuild her and keep her on the road. I dont have time to fix her as I have just bought myself a 3 series BMW. Gonna miss her :)

blu73

Its Adventure Time!
Staff member
who's taking bets he'll have another cento before long then? You can't just leave you know, thats not how it works with these little cars.

OP
OP
F1A7 5EICEN7O

F1A7 5EICEN7O

What To Write????
who's taking bets he'll have another cento before long then? You can't just leave you know, thats not how it works with these little cars.

oh soo true lol i did toy with the idea of pouring all the money into turboing etc, but needed a daily driver as wont be doing the work myself lol so would be a work in progress. im still gutted, had it booked in for clutch etc and full respray and had started working on smoothing the bumper.