a day off!!!

Currently reading:
a day off!!!

charmed103

ooh no work all day tomorrow what should i do with myself???

was thinking a nice lie in, step class, sauna and then shopping and then dinner with my mate as need to start buying stuff to take and also need an outfit for my leaving party:D

that sounds like a plan to me, whats everyone else up to?

Stuart DemonD said:
I am at work - can't wait :p

well apart from today cos I really didn't feel up to it, I have worked nine days without a day off, so i think it's only fair(y)

mite see if i can ge myself booked in for a massage and manicure, also need an eyebrow tidy and eyelash tint, must put on my to do list(y)

sounds good abit of pampering (y)

Im off work tomo too, although im working a night shift tonight so i wont get home from work till 9am tomorra, then when i get up half of my day is gone :cry:

But me finks, i will fit me cruise control in the afternoon and go down the gym for a session and sauna too :)

i`ll be working... start at ten tonight and finish at 6pm tomorrow night :(

Derbychick said:
i`ll be working... start at ten tonight and finish at 6pm tomorrow night :(

that's pants, I hate long shifs.

how many shifts do you work a week???

i remember when we were short staffed at work i worked 6.30am - 10.30pm for five days straight, i was a walking zombie, no change their then!!!!

i do 6 days and 2 nights a week.. normally about 70 hours as we short staffed all the time :(

turboned said:
step class......you pay good money to go up and down a step for 60 mins in time to belgian techno:p ......could do it at home for free to decent music:D ....or wield a spanner on the ride....

hell no i don't pay i work there, i just slip through when the head receptionist isn't looking and it public ask y i didn't pay i always respond with I was running late i'll pay after!!, works every time!!!

there are some perks to my job(y)

Derbychick said:
i do 6 days and 2 nights a week.. normally about 70 hours as we short staffed all the time :(

ah babe that's pants, can't they get more staff?, laughs at state of own staffing situation at her own job!!

no cos i make em all cry and they leave lol

cos they suck at the job and i have no probs telling somone they rubbish... why employ someone to do a job they cant do so i end up having to do it myself any, might as well not bother with em do it anyway

Derbychick said:
cos they suck at the job and i have no probs telling somone they rubbish... why employ someone to do a job they cant do so i end up having to do it myself any, might as well not bother with em do it anyway

fair point(y)

specially as you work in care it must be:bang: if people aren't pulling thier weight

do what i do..

• sleep til noon..
  • eat lunch/breakfast
  • sleep til 3
  • snack
  • watch telly
  • snooze a bit
  • dinner
  • sleep

:D Happy Days, cant wait til Thursday ;)

Back