• sleep til noon..
  • eat lunch/breakfast
  • sleep til 3
  • snack
  • watch telly
  • snooze a bit
  • dinner
  • sleep

:D Happy Days, cant wait til Thursday ;)

hmm is thursday ur day off perhaps!!!!

i think it will go more like this

get up
breakfast
clean the house
step
sauna
shopping
meal
get home and cook for every1 else
chill
bed

(y)

I'll be spending my day at work tomorrow meeting my new bosses :eek: So you'll have a better day than me :D I always find that if I try to pack a lot into a day it never gets done so make sure the important things come at the top of your list just in case :)

Helz said:
I'll be spending my day at work tomorrow meeting my new bosses :eek: So you'll have a better day than me :D I always find that if I try to pack a lot into a day it never gets done so make sure the important things come at the top of your list just in case :)

Good plan, it's not all lost if i don't get it all done tomorrow as i am only on a short shift on thursday and lates friday, it's just it's my mums birthday on sat and my neices christening sunday and tomorrow is the only day that both myself and my mate are off together as she is on shift tomorrow and i am on shift thursday and we wanted to go shopping together!!, but my step class is at 10am and i can sauna after and she finishes at half 2 which will give me time to sauna and drop my stuff off at home before she finishes.

well i hope that you meeting goes really well, it will be fine i am sure, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you:)

ohhh.. have a steaming hot bath like I just did and have it so hot that you think you are going to mealt whilst sitting in there, it should be so hot that you can't move because it feels like it's burning, then when you get out you feel all nice and clean, you feel like you've sweated off a few pounds and it feels like you're in a sauna.. :rolleyes:

PeteyPye said:
ohhh.. have a steaming hot bath like I just did and have it so hot that you think you are going to mealt whilst sitting in there, it should be so hot that you can't move because it feels like it's burning, then when you get out you feel all nice and clean, you feel like you've sweated off a few pounds and it feels like you're in a sauna.. :rolleyes:

i'd love to have a steaming hot bath, one problem being i don't have a bath i only have a shower:(

both my folks are disabled so the council took away my lovely bath and put in a disable shower for them, I miss my bath:cry: :cry: :cry:

its ages since i had a bath, it must be getting on for a year, had one at my x's house, with a lush bath bomb, it was heaven:), just to be able to sit and relax in a bath ooohh think i might :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

hope my new place has a bath:)

I would like to point out however i do actually wash, just in the shower!!!!

Last edited:
im off all week, i was planning to do work on the cinq, but after reading the haynes manual i decided against it. i went out last night got stupidly drunk and am off to go see applesei/john today

GhostWKD said:
boreded at work and no nice emails :cry: (well a couple but then no reply :cry: )

Ah babe, :hug: at least you had a couple, she might be busy.

well my day is just not going to plan at all, helz was right never try and plan anything:bang:

I'm off work... AGAIN, and for some reason I really want to go back, its not like when you take a couple of weeks off when you are well and the weather is good and you do stuff. I'm just at home ill being bored. There is a Pizza in the Oven for me though :D

Trancendental said:
I'm off work... AGAIN, and for some reason I really want to go back, its not like when you take a couple of weeks off when you are well and the weather is good and you do stuff. I'm just at home ill being bored. There is a Pizza in the Oven for me though :D

awww u poorly??????:yuck:

hope ur feeling better(y)

Trancendental said:
well I don't feel sexy thats a definate (n) But as soon as I loose this bogey nose and watery sounding cough I'll be back up to standard :) yaaayyeeeee!

Ur gona loose ur nose:eek: babe, it must be bad.

u don't feel sexy, ah that's shame(n) sure you'll be back to ur sexy self soon:devil:

i got to finsih early today...... woo! :D

xxxx`s for poorly ppl

i would be i got another call to do at 5 .. boo!!!!!!! :(

Derbychick said:
i would be i got another call to do at 5 .. boo!!!!!!! :(

never mind babe:)

well day panned out like this, woke up feel FCUK after denitist and jab episode, stayed in bed till 12pm, got up, cleaned the house, grooming etc, visit from aunt n uncle, then in2 the pub for drinks with best mate to discuss girlie stuff, home to cook tea and spend evening, pretty much doing bugger all.

not quite what I had planned, but hey that's life.

gaz_wrexham said:
im getting drunk at the computer and yes....i am really a sad act :D

the footy is on soon though so going to shout at the tv for 90 mins

a sad act, i am sure that's not true!!!!!

Scuse my ignorance, whose playing???

Back