A Chat Room??

Currently reading:
A Chat Room??

I used to frequent the place...but then the injunction came along..no...wait...that was clapham common...ooh is that the time? TAXI!

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

Originally posted by sammiboo
whose samantha dirty dave?
A bad girl:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

i was in with 3 girls on my own:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

[:0] you lot was the ones talkin about piercing nipples and things[:0]

newsiggypic.jpg

i cant say the other stuff sammi was saying, coz i'll get banned from the forum it was so rude and dirty;):D:D

newsiggypic.jpg

Originally posted by sammiboo
Originally posted by dirty dave
[:0] i am always talkin dirty i am dirty - i pretend not to be - sammi is always shocked when i tell her dirty things - i always have dirty thoughts too:p

Dirty dave i'll have to tie you up and whip you again you dirty boy,

I have a bling* bling* shiny blue thing
bravosig.jpg

[:0] sorry madam i'll be good now.

newsiggypic.jpg

sammis making it up half the men said yes and 10 said they would pay me:p

newsiggypic.jpg

Back