A Chat Room??

Currently reading:
A Chat Room??

See the 'chat' link in the menu bar at the top :)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

i think he means talk with a mic, mirc being a typo,
can't you do that with msn these days?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

No, he definitely meant mIRC :) - it is a type of chatroom system!

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;) Photos and a 'better' avatar still to be sorted - there is always tomorrow

Originally posted by GhostWKD
irc.fiatchat.com port 6667 and #general is the chan which people seem to be in, beware though, not many people use it :p

DSC00308_paint2.jpg

you mean no one uses it....

<div align="right">
sig1.gif
</div id="right">

No one uses it coz it doesn't add to your post count :p

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;) Photos and a 'better' avatar still to be sorted - there is always tomorrow

you have got to be able to read and type fast to use chat rooms, that counts me out:(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

dskfhjdkjhaflkafla lafafafkjlfasjfsj - me typing fast.

I think your mic idea sounds better! :)

I noticed that too - I just give up checking now!!!

Noooooooooo it's gone now, along with another sticky post. I've been in the (empty) irc chat a couple of times so am happy to join in if anyone else is brave enough sometime ;).

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with a Smiley air freshener​
</font id="violet">

Originally posted by cinqmeister
IRC's a waste of time, people don't bother logging on [:p]
they do now, stu and Samantha usally there.

newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

Back