General A Battering!

Currently reading:
General A Battering!

I accidentally reversed into my parents car as well the other night at 1mph which has pushed a slight little hole into my rear bumper - which luckily isnt very visible :rolleyes:

bet you kept that Quiet josh :shakehead

I backed my mums KA into my dads focus a few years ago trying to reverse a car with a can of stella in your hand isnt the best idea... (private land and no intention of going onto the road)just left a long black line down the rear panel and whats worse was both mum and dad saw me do it... :nono: (well she asked me to wash it for her hence i was moving it..)

Yeah.

It gets my dad back for when he scratched the side of my car with the lawnmower :rolleyes:

(they payed for it to be repaired of course :D its the fact he did it that wound me up when all he had to ask was 'move your car please').

its only pushed into the back rubbing strip on my car and is only visible if you know its there lol :D

Not the correct way of going about it i know... but we have one way glass at work... well sort of... and i park just outside the workshop window..... so its always in view... saw a guy put a dent in my back wing with one of the back doors.... not massive but still it shouldnt of happened.... he then looked around hoping no-one noticed then locked up and strolled off...:devil::devil::devil: vengence is sweet... especially on an A6

lets just say his wouldn't come out with a dent puller....:D

yup maybe did lower me to his level... but if the muppit of a rep took a little bit of care with others property then all would be ok, most probably wasnt his car anyway..

Never seen a better front end than the one on your car, irrespective of make!

Never seen a better front end than the one on your car, irrespective of make!

Cheers for that(y), Bit of a gamble wasnt sure how it was going to look... tried going for a black and sassy grey (as fiat call it) look..

tried to make it different to anything else but had someone this week asked if it was the new golf gti:bang::bang: dont think he saw F/I/A/T badge:D

Just thank yourself lucky that a silly cow didn't take you up the rear at 40mph+ whilst stationary at a roundabout!!

The plus side is that she's in the wrong,her insurance company has admitted she's in the wrong, I've got my injury damages to come and have swapped a Peugeot 206 HDI for a Stilo Abarth.:D:D:D

Back