General 95 BHP on sale

Currently reading:
General 95 BHP on sale

Hi Highlander

Thanks for the link. I am looking forward to the first qubo 95 owner posting on here with there experience of the uprated engine.

Strange, I would have thought with the new MJ2 engine it would have got a bigger reduction in Co2 than 2g/km.

It doesnt have start/stop then!

It's meant to be getting Stop-Start, along with Blue&Me TomTom port & one or two other bits.

I thought production wasn't scheduled to start yet, so maybe buyacar have got abit keen & put details on before everything's finalised? :confused:

Fiat have been updating their website quite abit recently but there's been no changes to the Qubo range on the configurator so maybe it's all still up in the air.

Hi guys thank you for the link, I've asked about a 90bhp for the qubo and have been told not yet! I have a IDEA 90 bhp and love it on the motorway I can average 65mpg! best was 76.4mpg very steady 56mph :) with a tail wind. A 95bhp few! with the 6 speed auto should be interesting?

Regards, Mark

The euro5 cars are now on the configurator. about 700 more for the 75bhp and then 800 on top of that for the 95.

Good to see orange back on the colour list. I wouldnt have believed anyone would buy the pink/purple colour but having been in Turin all week it was the first qubo i saw over there. Loads of them over there, plenty of Trekking models with some nice alloys that we dont get the option of.

The configurator is massively inaccurate and doesnt tie up with the compare section of the website.

The 505 Orange color they use on the Qubo is not metallic and it looks like what you see on road repairs vans, garbage trucks and the like. It's a shame they don't offer 505A Arancio New Batik any longer. That was used in the mid-00's on various Fiat models and was very nice. Since they don't have it these days I'm ordering mine with the dark red.

The 505 Orange color they use on the Qubo is not metallic and it looks like what you see on road repairs vans, garbage trucks and the like. It's a shame they don't offer 551A Arancio New Batik any longer. That was used in the mid-00's on various Fiat models and was very nice. Since they don't have it these days I'm ordering mine with the dark red.

Corrected the paint code for Arancio New Batik.

Back