General 75sx

Currently reading:
General 75sx

topgear2006

Hi so next month i'm going to be getting me 75sx (can't wait) so i was hoping that anybody with the same car could give me some ideas on making it look and sound good, i've got some ideas but there's so many things i could do to it i could do with some new ideas to start me off

beau_4076 said:
id get a elx :p

They didnt ask what youd get, they asked what they could do to it:mad: !
How about sporting skirts, 15"-16" 5 spoke alloys, Colour coded bumpers, lowering springs,Ctr console,bad boy bonnett, smooth tailgate spoiler(y) .
What mark is it?

Last edited:
MATT 68 said:
They didnt ask what youd get, they asked what they could do to it !
How about sporting skirts, 15"-16" 5 spoke alloys, Colour coded bumpers, lowering springs,Ctr console,bad boy bonnett, smooth tailgate spoiler .
What mark is it?
im saying that because, and i quote-

topgear2006 said:
nope i've know decided to get the 75elx as the are better equipped all the the info u have given me has been a great help

so they must of changed there mind again, all im saying is if you get a sx, you will want the elx stuff! and its not easy to get hold of! lol my sisters neighbours got a 75elx, and its sooooo much nicer interior than mine, its like true luxury! :D im so jealous :eek: :p

one thing thats not easy to change is all the sound proofing you get in the elx models!!!

you get loads of heavy black sticky stuff everywhere, and much much thicker and nicer feeling floor carpet (I think its a darker colour too), nicer seats, front AND rear headrests, etc etc.

basically make it look like you want, we've already given you loads of idea's in other threads of what to do with it!

hi sorry people i mean the elx sometimes i just don't relise what i'm typing :bang:

sporting alloys (look great on mk1s)
sporting black side skirts (still trying to find a pair for mysef that aren't broken, going to buy new ones, £22 each inc vat i think from fiat!)
short wippy aerial from a cinq sporting (rather than that coat hanger fiat supplies)
colour coded abarth rear spoiler
lower it 30-40mm (more = not friendly with cumbrian roads, my mate lower his mk1 sporting 50mm on original wheels and whilst me and him were out driving, thru one of the whoops, he bottomed otu the front end and pushed his front pipe thru his sump, oil everywhere, breakdown truck ride home etc:rolleyes: )

Back