General 750 Mot

Currently reading:
General 750 Mot

Stuartl said:
Please tell me you just set that spoiler on the back for a laugh !
Wasn't me that put it on, and I got it for free, what would you have said :p

Jim as this is about your 750's MOT please tell us what happened, did a wheel fall off ? or you had to deliver the baby of a passing stranger on the way :p

Well I'd hate to interupt the discussion Obi Wan's dodgy taste in 80's excess but as your interested:p

Right well, he was the last car to go thou tonight at ten to eight so they where rushing him thou as Stu said they would. My tester must of had a hot date after work as he nearly killed the poor 750!

DSC00014.JPG

The first bit went fine with emissions and brakes/shocks (the 750 is hiding in that photo somewhere!)

DSC00015.JPG

Then they put him up on the ramp to check the underbody but....

DSC00017.JPG

....something slipped and the front end dropped a few inches leaving the poor wee thing hanging around like something out of the italian job:eek:

Anyway, after that heart stopping moment he passed and I'm off to tax him tomorrow.

I'm going to keep the K plate in the end as well as it would be a bit pointless changing it cause I'd have to buy new plates and we've an american budget (that I can't seem to stick to:mad: )

Jim

Well, we've been thinking about names...

No more feckin female names as they're too tempmental!:D

Alan likes Sylvester to go with Sylvia but they may breed and we could end up with lots of baby pandas and we'd have to put them in a big sack in drown the in the local river like kittens as I can't afford to raise a family of pandas just at the moment...

Personally I'd like to keep the trend that we started with Sylvia in that we name it after the previous owner who had a big effect on the cars life. Sylvia got named after 'Sylvia Rowe' who kept him in the garage for the last 12 years doing only 6 miles a week (and doing a service once every 5 years. Oops did anyone say 'new engine' again?:p )

So I'd like to call him Lloyd... Lloyd the panda.

Jim

Well done. Told it was a cert at that time of night.(y)

Now about my 80's taste.:cool: WHEN DID THE FIAT PANDAS COME OUT ?????

Alan. Yes if it was offered free I to would have taken it,,,,,,,then sold it :D

Stuartl said:
OH no your not getting away that easilly. What Decade did that Dirty great big £54,000 Merc come from ?

Are you trying to say that my 1980's 500 SEL V8 Idi Amin specal was a tad excessive? And that's why I call you Obi Wan as you have a feckin answer for everything!!!:D

Jim

Back