General 56 plate 100hp - i pod?

Currently reading:
General 56 plate 100hp - i pod?

coggie78

:bang:

I dont get it. . . .
Not bothered about playing mp3 files in the cd player. My cd player does not have mp3 written on the top. Does this mean i can purchase the cable from FIAT and still connect an i-pod in the back of my current cd player?

I have tried reading all the posts about it but still unsure.

Im assuming i have an aux connector in the back for an auto changer but not sure.

Anyone able to help me out?

Thanks very much.

I recently drove through SPain and France in the car. 2600miles and it was great. The only thing i wanted was my i-pod.

:bang:

I dont get it. . . .
Not bothered about playing mp3 files in the cd player. My cd player does not have mp3 written on the top. Does this mean i can purchase the cable from FIAT and still connect an i-pod in the back of my current cd player?

I have tried reading all the posts about it but still unsure.

Im assuming i have an aux connector in the back for an auto changer but not sure.

Anyone able to help me out?

Thanks very much.

I recently drove through SPain and France in the car. 2600miles and it was great. The only thing i wanted was my i-pod.
You're best off asking in the Panda section as the 100hp doesn't have Blue&Me

I'm picking my 57 plate 100HP on Friday and it has the MP3 cd player. Whereabouts is the aux socket?

On the back, though do a search for aux input. You can get a 3.5mm jack with a lead which requires you to break the wires out of the block connector and then insert them into the back of the block connector on the head unit. Sounds hard but only takes 5 minutes to do.

Thanks a lot. So then. I am going to have to buy the newer version of the cd player that is mp3 compatible. Then attach the wires at the back. Where do the wires come out then if they are going to be behind the dash?

Thanks a lot. So then. I am going to have to buy the newer version of the cd player that is mp3 compatible. Then attach the wires at the back. Where do the wires come out then if they are going to be behind the dash?

If you want to use the aux function on an OEM head unit, you'd need to get an MP3 compatible one. Or you could just buy an aftermarket head unit which has proper ipod functionality.

The wires can come out wherever you like. Side of the centre console is fine. Up to you.

Back