Technical 45 ie - need parts! calipers, rear brackets, & more

Currently reading:
Technical 45 ie - need parts! calipers, rear brackets, & more

Need front calipers (& mountings) - what other models fit? Any Punto or Panda calipers fit?
(or can anyone suggest a brakes & caliper kit they know fits? see a lot of high spec ones, that'd be grand but not realistic (not really much point in 4 or 6 pots on a stock vehicle, plus they start around 500 quid a bit much for me sadly)

Need wheel cylinders (rear) - Brembo seem to do these, where can I get them?
Are there wildwood calipers that fit (mentioning wildwood as they seem to do a ton of measurements)?

Anyone know if Magneto steel wheels are quality?, saw them on Oponeo but not sure if I'm better off refurbing my existing wheels.

Also advice sought on Superflex and Powerflex rear bushes - do these fit straight out the box? as the pictures of them look much wider than stock parts.
Need rear suspension brackets too...
And downpipes - do aftermarket turbo exhaust pipes fit the non-turbos? Does anyplace still sell these?
Am unsure about buying off ebay - I see calipers there, but I have terrible luck getting right parts sent, and can't afford all the back & forth postages and headaches and etc. Even when buying from official places I give them chassis and engine numbers etc and still end up with parts that don't seem to fit or have issues.
Been trying MOPAR out of stock parts, says it should have UNO parts but I can't get any to show, tried emailing them and waiting on response..
(am not online properly for now, so may take time getting back to this post, thanks for responses)

Back