3 Pay

Currently reading:
3 Pay

Got a text off 3 saying that from 1st March their £25 top up will only give you 250 anytime anynetwork minutes + £1.50 cash credit (currently 500 anytime anynetwork minutes). Rang them today and they said its in response to market feedback :confused: yeah really wanna loose 250 mins and pay the same (n) so got me a pac code (had my mobile no. bout 6 years now so will take it with me) any body got any ideas where I go now (network) and what phone (currently NEC v616e which I like... even though its very heavy on batteries)

Got some good deals at vodafone at mo, make sure you ask about stop the clock (y) pay for first 3 mins and then the rest of the call is free (up to an hour... longer? not a problem just hang up and call back :D )

Although O2 are probably the best if you txt alot instead :p

Phone wise depends what your looking for :D

Started off with Genie (750 free texts for £10 top up a month) which was trimed down to 300 texts in its transition to an O2 online sim... strangley enough O2, with whom I have not been for 15 months delivered me by courier 4 payg sim cards (I have even moved in between time :eek: ) the week before I got the text off 3... what a coincidence :confused:

i had a phone on 3pay... not impressed... the phone was faulty, the tarriff was ****e, never had any signal, customer service was non-existent and the fact you had to top up £15 at a time and you barely got anything for it... well... I went back to o2... no problems here :D they gave me 150 free texts on my b'day, i can make calls and it'll cost less than 10p... they're just so much better than 3 it's unbelievable.

3 is really crap!

anyone who doesnt use £15 per month on pay as you go is snookered!

as credit doesnt carry over! i mean WTF! :mad: who spends £15 p/m on PAYG!!

im now back with trusty T-Mobile with who i only have to receive one text message per year to keep my phone active (y)

serin said:
3 is really crap!

im now back with trusty T-Mobile with who i only have to receive one text message per year to keep my phone active (y)

I don't even have to do that :p

dave said:
...i think alex is phoning sexy stacey from rochdale :p
Be careful... there are some strange people from Rochdale... :nutter: :D
H

serin said:
3 is really crap!

Oi!, that info is as about up to date as ' Hear all about it, Titanic Sinks...'!!!

They changed it all 3 months ago:p

3 is just as bad as any other network but you need to be careful on what handset you get... Anyone I've sold a Nokia N70/6680 etc to on a tariff is really happy as they have good standby and RF reception but people with ****ty NEC's and LG's are buying the mobile phone equivalent of the Rover CityRover:yuck:

Wait on the new T-Mobile tariff that come out later in the month... They'll make all the other networks look like they're still in the stone age!!

Jim

Just out of interest jim you had many probs with 6680's drinking battery power in less than 24 hrs? :( my first did that and now my replacement has started doing it (n) and im not in work again till tomorrow so cant bug cust servs to find out :p

Back