Technical 2016> 595 Competitzione

Currently reading:
Technical 2016> 595 Competitzione

Hi there folks,

I have a 2016 Abarth 595 Competitzione, and tbh I was a little disappointed with how it sounds with the Monza exhaust. After I got it on Jacks I realised the centre pipe/centre section of exhaust has a *huge* silencer (which from OEM diagrams, should be a straight pipe). I've tried to do some digging but I think I'm getting some misinformation. I know the Comps have the Garrett turbo and the Turismos have the IHI but is there a difference in the centre pipe that bolts up to the front pipe? I'm seeing some centre pipes will fit a 165hp but not a 180hp then I'm seeing identical adverts that it will indeed fit both 165bhp and 180hp models?

I'd be going the stainless steel route and would rather not waste money on a centre pipe that doesn't fit.

Sorry to be asking this but thought this would be the best place to ask. I did ask Arnold Clark but they didn't know either 🤷‍♂️

Thanks,
Adam 🟡⚫🦂

I have a 2019MY Comp and it is definitely a straight through centre section. The one off of my car is currently laying in the greenhouse, as it got replaced a couple of years back for a Ragazzon system. From memory the Ragazzon centre section / back box will fit Garrett and IHI cars, but exhaust manifold / cat are different.

Back