Technical 2014 Fiat 500 Blinking Odometer & Blue & me Issues

Currently reading:
Technical 2014 Fiat 500 Blinking Odometer & Blue & me Issues

Lifelines123

Hi,
Newbie here, bought a 2014 Fiat 500 sport and when i got it the odometer is flashing and the bluetooth doesnt work. Now looking at the mot history it looks as though it's sat for nearly a year and didn't move, did about 200 miles in a year.

I've heard issues with the battery can cause this, thoughts on this please?

Regards.

Hi,
Newbie here, bought a 2014 Fiat 500 sport and when i got it the odometer is flashing and the bluetooth doesnt work. Now looking at the mot history it looks as though it's sat for nearly a year and didn't move, did about 200 miles in a year.

I've heard issues with the battery can cause this, thoughts on this please?

Regards.
Flashing on mileage is car searching for blue me mo
dule which is faulty, ignore.

If the battery off for an hour trick doesn’t work I’d put money on the b&m module failing …. It’s happened to many others

Then it’s either replace the module (eBay) or upgrade the head unit with a Bluetooth unit
Either way it’s going to cost a few quid

Then you need multiecuscan to stop mileage flashing or someone on here to help out

Don’t bother visiting a fiat dealership… just in case they charge over 100£ for something that takes one of us 5 minutes……

If the battery off for an hour trick doesn’t work I’d put money on the b&m module failing …. It’s happened to many others

Then it’s either replace the module (eBay) or upgrade the head unit with a Bluetooth unit
Either way it’s going to cost a few quid

Then you need multiecuscan to stop mileage flashing or someone on here to help out

Don’t bother visiting a fiat dealership… just in case they charge over 100£ for something that takes one of us 5 minutes……
Multscan only tells you code for fault, you need to s
ubscribe fee to reset,

Multscan only tells you code for fault, you need to s
ubscribe fee to reset,
I'm not fiat guy, my mechanic stripped as no one could tell me gearbox in it. Can send photos and info, if interested.

Back