Technical 2013 2.0L BSM-R03-9675878080 fuse box

Currently reading:
Technical 2013 2.0L BSM-R03-9675878080 fuse box

Robby4eva

Hi everyone,
I’ve had my dipped beams die on me, everything else works and after checking every thread on here regarding fuses and relays and wiring had an auto electrician check it out today and he has diagnosed it as the engine bay fuse box more to the connectors being corroded, for the life of me I cannot find a new or second had one with the same part no. as mine, I’m just looking for help…. Please :)

Attachments

• IMG_3683.jpeg
    IMG_3683.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
Hi everyone,
I’ve had my dipped beams die on me, everything else works and after checking every thread on here regarding fuses and relays and wiring had an auto electrician check it out today and he has diagnosed it as the engine bay fuse box more to the connectors being corroded, for the life of me I cannot find a new or second had one with the same part no. as mine, I’m just looking for help…. Please :)
Just guessing, is Peugeot Expert similar?

Just guessing, is Peugeot Expert similar?
I want to say some peugeot, Citroen, Renault and Toyota are all the same underneath but I was told to get one that matches fuse and plug fitment I just cannot find one but if anyone knows if any others are the same and just a case of remove old for new that would be great

I want to say some peugeot, Citroen, Renault and Toyota are all the same underneath but I was told to get one that matches fuse and plug fitment I just cannot find one but if anyone knows if any others are the same and just a case of remove old for new that would be great
Failing that surely a good auto electrician can identify the damaged items and bypass with separate relays and fuses, it can't be all of them.:)

Back