Technical 2012 Doblo Cargo Maxi rear spring replacement

Currently reading:
Technical 2012 Doblo Cargo Maxi rear spring replacement

P3T3R

Hi team - Just failed MOT on a broken rear spring, it's a 2012 Doblo cargo maxi.
What's the procedure for replacing the rear springs? Having had a look under it's quite a complex suspension setup, but if I just jack the whole back up will I get enough "droop" to pull the springs out? I do have a set of compressors too if needed.

Can't seem to find a how-to anywhere.

Hi team - Just failed MOT on a broken rear spring, it's a 2012 Doblo cargo maxi.
What's the procedure for replacing the rear springs? Having had a look under it's quite a complex suspension setup, but if I just jack the whole back up will I get enough "droop" to pull the springs out? I do have a set of compressors too if needed.

Can't seem to find a how-to anywhere.
I have a 2010 Doblo Cargo 1.6 multijet Maxi. too cold and dark to look now, but generally with wishbone rear suspension on coil springs, I would jack it up under the wishbone outer end, wheel off, undo bottom shock absorber mount to allow maximum suspension travel, put car on stands both sides so that if it has antiroll bars you are not fighting them, then as you carefully undo garage jack (not toy one) it should take the tension off the spring enough to remove from cups, hopefully without spring clamps. Car safely chocked on level ground etc.
If I get the chance I will look under mine to know more.:)

Back