Technical 2011 QUBO MUltijet

Currently reading:
Technical 2011 QUBO MUltijet

Finnyboy

Hi, I’m new, I have read various threads on Fault codes, I bought a OBD11 meter and the fault is the MAP sensor, can anyone please tell me where it is located, a picture would be a great help?

Hi, I’m new, I have read various threads on Fault codes, I bought a OBD11 meter and the fault is the MAP sensor, can anyone please tell me where it is located, a picture would be a great help?

Hi.And welcome :)

Look the code up here on FF

It will give you the FIAT definition..as opposed to the default VAG one ..

Probably find a couple of relevant repair threads.. as the 1.3 motor is popular in the 500 and Grande Punto.

Charlie 2007 mj

Do you know if you have to remove the plastic engine cover to see and change the MAP sensor?

The cover is held by pipes from the air filter box (which is part of the cover) and rubber pull out socket and pips. It takes a little courage but assuming you notice pipes or stray wires stopping you it can simply be pulled up and off.

The cover is held by pipes from the air filter box (which is part of the cover) and rubber pull out socket and pips. It takes a little courage but assuming you notice pipes or stray wires stopping you it can simply be pulled up and off.
Thank you for all your advice, at last I located the MAP censor on the back of the QUBO engine and replaced it, I reset the OBD lights, and touching wood my daughters car is running fine again.

Back