Technical 2008 Doblo 1.9 Diesel need wiring Colours for Window

Currently reading:
Technical 2008 Doblo 1.9 Diesel need wiring Colours for Window

Morry1944

Hi Folks, Just joined so I am a Newbie To Fiats as well as this Forum and at 78 years its fun to be a newbie again and I have posted my query in the Newbie section instead of the Doblo area, sorry, so I'll repeat it here...
I've just bought a 2008 High roof Doblo 1.9 Diesel which has been converted to a campervan but I'm reconverting it as I didn't like the Rock n Roll seat setup so I'm changing it to side pull out seats and generally fixing it up as it is a bit sad.
However my problem is the previous owner had pulled the wiring out of the passenger side electric window connector and I would like some kind person to take a pic of the wiring in their Doblo if they have the same model so that I can reconnect a new switch in the correct order.
This is a picture showing my colour codes and sequence which is not correct as I am guessing but I dont want to reverse polarity and blow the switch. Can someone take a pic for me please same as attached but in the right sequence............
Thanks guys,
Morry

Attachments

• Doblo pass Window.jpg
    Doblo pass Window.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 108
Hi,
Photo from my Doblo attached, different coloured wires.

Cheers

Ron

Switch.JPG

Hi Poperon and Algie. Thanks so much for your time and photo Ron which I got all enthusiastic over and then saw as you pointed out, different colours.......Why oh why would they do this,? I cursed the previous owner for pulling them out of the connector. So maybe, just maybe there is enough there for me to try it again on Saturday when I get time (and if it stops bloody raining). In the meantime if anyone out there has all the same wire colours as mine I would still appreciate a photo. As I said I am aware that there is a positive and negative at the switch and it reverses polarity to the window but it is also fed from the drivers side switch so it is difficult to trace out, therefore I thought lining up the colours would be an easy way out.. I do appreciate your help guys and I will keep you informed.
Thanks
Morry

Well the weather has at last warmed up a bit so I can spend some time fiddling with the window wiring colours on the passenger side of my Doblo. At least I am halfway there because I have succeeded in getting the passenger side window to work correctly from the drivers side but not from the passenger side.
And there are a lot of combinations of 5 colors bur Poperons photo gave me 2 of them.
However if there is some kindly person still out there that has the same color schem as mine I would appreciate a photo of the correct arrangement. 2008 High Roof 1.9D Multijet Doblo now a camper not finished.

Grassyass
Morry

Attachments

• Doblo pass Window.jpg
    Doblo pass Window.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 33
Back