Technical 2007 scudo new shape wobble when accelerating and parking sensors

Currently reading:
Technical 2007 scudo new shape wobble when accelerating and parking sensors

Chrisarvor

My van when i accelerate there is an engine wobble so i change up and accelerate slowly and its fine ????
engine mounting or something do you think????

also the beeper on the reversing does not work where is the fuse for this ???
any help please

i have no clicking on full lock only had it for 3 weeks now but will have a look at them Thanks
They don't have to click to wobble, that is more on full lock. It can happen after drive shaft boots fitted recently.
Another wander can be seriously distorted tyre or bent wheel rim.
I assume you don't get the engine shake stationary, just bringing up the revs?

They don't have to click to wobble, that is more on full lock. It can happen after drive shaft boots fitted recently.
Another wander can be seriously distorted tyre or bent wheel rim.
I assume you don't get the engine shake stationary, just bringing up the revs?
no its only when driving it ,wheels are ok thanks

If you jack vehicle up and safely and support it with stands as near to the road wheel as possible to simulate normal driving/suspension position, engine off in neutral can you revolve the road wheel by hand and watch if the drive shaft revolves evenly, not eccentric.
In a garage we would support it on a suitable ramp and run the engine with the car in gear. NOT the sort of thing I would advocate you doing at the side of the road!!!
Where safe to do it and at low speeds we would do this with only the left or right wheel (the other stopped turning) to check if one side drive shaft was causing the problem, bearing in mind that with one wheel stationary the other is doing twice the speed due to the differential in the final drive part of the gearbox.
Please note I would only do this in a safe garage environment with suitable precautions as moving machinery can and has killed!!!

Back