Technical 2007 ducato obd port no power

Currently reading:
Technical 2007 ducato obd port no power

Davidpcoates

Hi all...my obd2 has no power or earth...checked all fuses and can't find a reason why? It's a fiat ducato 3.0 2007 has anybody else had same problem? Thanks Dave

Hi all...my obd2 has no power or earth...checked all fuses and can't find a reason why? It's a fiat ducato 3.0 2007 has anybody else had same problem? Thanks Dave
Hi Dave,
Welcome to the forum.
Is there any possibility that you are looking an an unplugged extension, rather than the actual OBD2 port which is integrated into the BCM? You should see +12V on pin 16, and earth on pins 4 & 5. Appropriate fuse is F39.

Hi Dave,
Welcome to the forum.
Is there any possibility that you are looking an an unplugged extension, rather than the actual OBD2 port which is integrated into the BCM? You should see +12V on pin 16, and earth on pins 4 & 5. Appropriate fuse is F39.
This is more than possible as an anti theft device to stop starting via the obd port, however some extension (like mine) have the 12V and OV added for confussion. This alternative will be in the standard position. But this a very good start .

Back