General 2005 Stilo Multiwagon 1.9 JTD Some help with issues

Currently reading:
General 2005 Stilo Multiwagon 1.9 JTD Some help with issues

Darren7

Hi All, just joined this forumt to find out more about my Fiat.Knocking noise from rear axle over bumps, I believe this is the bushes. Did Fiat not change the design for the 2005 cars.Also need to find out where the Pollen filter is. I suspect it is blocked and has never been changed, the interior fan doesn't seem to be blowing that much air.How can I get to the back of the Radio as I want to connect an amp to run a 12 inch sub in the boot.In the manual for the car it shows 6 mounting points for a tow bar. I can only see 1 of these under the car. Can some one pleas posta pic of the towbar from underneath so I can get my bearings for the bolt positions. Last one, where is the plug for the trailer lights?Thanks for you help!

I'm sure you're correct about the rear axle bush (y)

Pollen filter answer is within Guides.

Not sure about the rest of your questions but it's generally best to post a question at the end of a relevant existing thread if you're able to find one using Search

Hi All, just joined this forumt to find out more about my Fiat.Knocking noise from rear axle over bumps, I believe this is the bushes. Might well be, yes. Loads of stuff on here about that though. Did Fiat not change the design for the 2005 cars. Not sure, but I think there can still be an issue with it. Also need to find out where the Pollen filter is. I suspect it is blocked and has never been changed, the interior fan doesn't seem to be blowing that much air. See the "Guides" section on here on this. Take the How can I get to the back of the Radio as I want to connect an amp to run a 12 inch sub in the boot. Buy the special Fiat tool or put two bits of bent coathanger in the things that look like screw holes at the side of the radio. Wiggle. That's the radio out, after that it's a case of fiddling with wires (ICE isn't my thing, don't really need a sub for the The Archers). In the manual for the car it shows 6 mounting points for a tow bar. I can only see 1 of these under the car. Can some one pleas posta pic of the towbar from underneath so I can get my bearings for the bolt positions. Mine's got a really ugly Harry Bodgeit hole in the bottom of the rear bumper that the proper Fiat tow bar goes through. Assume everyone else's is the same. Last one, where is the plug for the trailer lights? My trailer light wires come through a grommit in the boot floor and enter the loom on the left somewhere. They seem to work so I've left them well alone! Thanks for you help!

Hope this helps a bit.

I have a diagram and instructions on how a Towsure towbar is fitted to my Multiwagon so let me know it is in PDF format so not sure how to submit it but could e-mail it over if you wanted.

Back