General 2003 punto 1.8 HGT value

Currently reading:
General 2003 punto 1.8 HGT value

mikeb5

Hi, I have a 2003 Punto 1.8 HGT abarth with 50,000 miles & in excellent condition & was wondering what its worth today. Anybody have any idea please?.

Mike

Well quick look on AT and there is only one car. Its trade and an 04 but with 82k. Maybe £1200 to £1500 for yours as a total guess. Maybe more if mint. I also guess it will be an enthusiasts car rather than Joe Public because of crap like ULEZ etc.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202106183953951?make=Fiat&minimum-badge-engine-size=1.8&model=Punto&sort=relevance&postcode=cw113rg&year-to=2021&advertising-location=at_cars&include-delivery-option=on&radius=1501&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=Used&page=1

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, i was told there are only 43 of these cars left so very rare hence difficult to gauge the value.

Spouting the obvious it’s worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Now, I’m not wanting to burst any bubbles, it is what it is, I liked the Punto, but let’s face it, I don’t think it’s going to become a classic. As said, it’s an enthusiasts car. Finding that person will be work, especially so I suspect your looking for a decent pay out. Best of luck all the same.

Back