2 Fast 2 Furious

Currently reading:
2 Fast 2 Furious

2.0 20v

With 2 Fast 2 Furious (the sequal to The Fast and the Furious, as if you didn't know!) almost upon us, does anyone fancy an on-mass fiatforum meet and trip to the cinema?

Coventry's proberbly the best place to have it as it seems to be pretty easy for most people to get to. (Plus we can kidnap Nige and drag him kicking and screaming along to watch it!)

I think it's out Friday 20th June, so how would the Saturday 21st suit everyone? Mid-afternoon ish?

I'll stick it in the events section if theres enough interest.

Si.
2.0 20v HGT + Superchip + NOS (soon)

bit far for me to travel, but i'll watch it before then and i can tell you all if its worth going to

SEI POWER
The NOS Guzzler with more posts than you - - is Donz

Would love to, but in Ibiza at the time, then week after house party ;) or should that be :D?!?!

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, black rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

A bit far for me too mate, I've heard from ppl on the Skyline forums :D thats its not as good as the first one, should be a laugh anyway and that latino bird looks very fit!

"The Not so Fast but Furious"
Who cares about my post count - it's all about quality not quantity!!
(at least thats what i tell myself anyway)

2 fast 2 furious is more of a sequal than an equal, the film on its on is above average, but when you compare it to the first one its flaws appear, effects aren't as good, plot is more unrealistic and less believeable and at the end of the day it just isn't as good without Vin Diesel.

SEI POWER
The NOS Guzzler with more posts than you - - is Donz

watched it yesterday! if you liked the first 1, u'll love this 1! cars are so much better, plot is a bit iffy! (to say the least!), its def. funnier and the bird is much fitter!!

cant wait to c it again!

Back