Punto (Mk2/2b) '1PuntoCarl's updated 5 door progress thread'.

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) '1PuntoCarl's updated 5 door progress thread'.

Re: '1PuntoCarl's updated 5 door progress thread.'

Alfa seats, they should fit onto mk1 subframes? (the fronts)

Also do they have the seat heaters in them?

Last but no means least, how much?

I'll miss your 5 door punto...

i like yellow 3 doors. hope you do as good a job as you where doing on this one :D
you going to swap your seats over?

thanks for that, me too! lol

na not going to swap seats over, as the fronts dont lean foward because they're specifically for 5 doors. im going to try and get alfa 147 black leather (3 door version)

Alfa seats, they should fit onto mk1 subframes? (the fronts)

Also do they have the seat heaters in them?

Last but no means least, how much?

I'll miss your 5 door punto...

im not sure if they'll fit onto the mk1 subframes, but you could have my mk2 subframes?? yes they have heaters in them, and im looking for as much as possible lol, 150-200 i think is a good price.

i miss it too mate, but the 16v is nicer ;)

thanks,
Carl.

Here's the best ones....

S7301030.JPG

S7301031.JPG

Found this old topic; https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/83629-abarth-punto-mk2.html

Old thread revival lol this is now owned by my missus lol

Funny to think ill be buying the car that had the headlight protectors from my missus's car lol<<< did that make sense lol

Small world eh ????

Lee

I'm so glad the new owner is on here as I spotted it being driven on Beach Road in Hemsby about 2 weeks ago. Nothing wrong in that you may think but I was shocked to see it considering a couple of months ago it was supposed to have been scrapped! :eek:

The wife was driving it and tried to avoid another car but went into a bollard. John Grose took it away to price up a new wing, bonnet, bumper, spray job and headlight. I guess the quote was too much so it became an insurance write-off. I filled out the V5 to say it'll be scrapped and sent all the other paperwork to the insurance company.

I'm dying to know the story behind that Punto being sold. As far as I was concerned it was written off and would be in a million pieces at Hainford Hall or similar.

I'm also wondering whether it's down on the V5 as a Cat C. :confused:

That's what they've done. The insurance quote would've been for brand new parts and a top dollar spray job but anyone who bought that car could easily have sorted it with second hand bits and a friendly sprayer who'll only ask for a few quid cash in hand. ;)

That's what they've done. The insurance quote would've been for brand new parts and a top dollar spray job but anyone who bought that car could easily have sorted it with second hand bits and a friendly sprayer who'll only ask for a few quid cash in hand. ;)

i buy them all day
yours looks like a 16 valve though?
bottoms fallen out for them
everyone wants cheap dolla 1.2 sporting eighta valve
im happy to supply:)
shame

Back