Technical 133 windscreen apperture

Currently reading:
Technical 133 windscreen apperture

gingerbeast

Hello, I had two fiat 133's and after a fire now have one, the one left has sustained repairable damage. Does any one know if the 133 shares windscreen apperture size with another fiat, need a screen rubber. Thanks

Hello, I had two fiat 133's and after a fire now have one, the one left has sustained repairable damage. Does any one know if the 133 shares windscreen apperture size with another fiat, need a screen rubber. Thanks
Failing cross referencing Fiat/Seat part numbers…
Look at the Fiat 850 and 600 as it was a development of them both with very 126 looks…is there anyone knocking around in your area, or a car museum near?

Failing cross referencing Fiat/Seat part numbers…
Look at the Fiat 850 and 600 as it was a development of them both with very 126 looks…is there anyone knocking around in your area, or a car museum near?
Hello, Thanks, There are a few still around but i dont think any around near me, I will try part numbers firstly and see where we go thanks.

While the 133 was supposed to be a replacement for the 600 and 850, I think it was meant to be larger. To me, the centre section of the body including the doors looks like a Fiat 127, so I'd suggest comparing your car with a 1st series Fiat 127. You might also compare your car with the earlier Fiat 127 Fiorino van. (the latest version of the Fiorino is a very different design).

You might also try one of the car windscreen replacement companies (e.g. Autoglass or similar) - they might be able to confirm which other models of Fiat use the same windscreen as your 133 - hopefully these other models would also use the same windscreen rubber.

While the 133 was supposed to be a replacement for the 600 and 850, I think it was meant to be larger. To me, the centre section of the body including the doors looks like a Fiat 127, so I'd suggest comparing your car with a 1st series Fiat 127. You might also compare your car with the earlier Fiat 127 Fiorino van. (the latest version of the Fiorino is a very different design).

You might also try one of the car windscreen replacement companies (e.g. Autoglass or similar) - they might be able to confirm which other models of Fiat use the same windscreen as your 133 - hopefully these other models would also use the same windscreen rubber.
Hello, Thanks for your advice much appreciated.

Back